Pizza sandwich is a quick and easy recipe. Kids just love sandwiches and pizzas. This is a combination of both and a perfect option for your kids’ lunch box. These are basically grilled or toast sandwich with choice of your veggies. Let’s learn to make pizza sandwich.
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Sliced Onion
- Slices Green popper
- Sliced Mushroom
- A pinch Black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Sandwich bread
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Heat up olive oil in a pan. You can use butter or your regular oil too.
- Wash mushroom really good and slice. Add sliced onion, green pepper and mushroom in the oil.
- You can use veggies of your choice like sweet corn or olives.
- You also can add finely chopped spinach to make it healthier.
- You can add sliced tomatoes if you like. You can skip mushrooms if you don’t like it.
- Cook the veggies for a minute or two. Don’t overcook them.
- Turn off the gas. Add black pepper and salt to taste.
- Mix well and keep it aside.
- Heat up a griddle pan or skillet.
- Take 4 sandwich breads and apply a little butter over all breads from one side.
- You can use ghee or oil instead of butter.
- Spread pizza sauce. Add lots of cheese. You also can use cheese slice.
- Add cooked veggies and again spread cheese. Here also you can use cheese slice.
- Flip another bread slice over this bread and close it.
- Again apply a little butter and transfer the sandwich on griddle pan.
- Grill it from one side and apply butter on another side.
- Flip over and grill from other side too. Pizza sandwich is already.
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
27 March 2017