Gobi Manchurian is a popular Indo-Chinese recipe. This can be a good starter or side dish or snack. This is simple, easy and quick recipe. This can be a good variation to veg Manchurian. Let’s learn delicious Gobi Manchurian.
- 1/4 cup Maida
- 1/4 cup Corn flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1/4 cup Water
- Cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Corn flour
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/4 cup Sliced Onion
- 1/2 cup Sliced Cabbage
- 1 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Red chili sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Green chili
- 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Spring Onion for garnishing
- In a bowl take maida, corn flour, salt and black pepper.
- Mix well and add water. The batter should be like bhaji batter, neither too thick nor too thin.
- Take cauliflower wash it really good under running water. Take out medium size florets.
- Heat up oil in a pan. Dip gobi florets in batter and drop in hot oil.
- Fry on medium heat until gobi is cooked, nice and crispy and it gets golden colour from all sides.
- Remove from hot oil and put on tissue paper.
- Heat up a pan on medium high heat. Add sesame oil.
- Take corn flour and add water. Mix well and keep aside.
- When oil is smoky hot, add garlic, ginger. Mix well and fry for just 30 seconds.
- Add onion and cabbage. Mix and fry again for 30 seconds.
- Add tomato sauce, red chili sauce, soya sauce, black pepper, green chilies, vinegar and mix well.
- Add salt to taste.
- Mix well and add 1-2 tsp corn flour paste. This gives nice thickness to sauce.
- Add fried gobi and mix well. Cook gobi well in sauce and it should get nice coating for sauce.
- Add spring onion and mix well.
- Gobi Manchurian is already
- You can use ground nut oil, sunflower oil or refined oil instead of sesame oil