Eggplant Parmesan is a vegetarian Italian dish that makes a great meal any time. This is one of my favorite ways to eat eggplant. This classic dish is perfect with Garlic Bread!
- Medium size eggplant
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Italian Herbs
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Bread Crumbs
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Pasta Sauce
- Boiled Spagheti 2 cups
- Red Chilli Flakes
- First take All purpose flour in a bowl. To this add Italian herbs, garlic powder, black pepper, salt to taste, red chilli flakes and water and make a batter of medium consistency. Not tooo thick and not too thin.
- Wash and cut the eggplants in to 1/2 inch rounds. Heat pan on a medium high. Deep cut eggplants in to batter and coat well with bread crumbs.
- Add 1 tsp oil in a pan and shallow fry eggplants from both the sides.
- Boil Spaghetti as per packet instructions. Add some salt while boiling spaghetti. Mix 4 tsp of pasta sauce with boiled spaghetti.
- First grease baking tray with oil. Then spread a layer of pasta sauce. Then spread spaghetti, spread pasta sauce over spaghetti.
- Place shallow fried eggplants, spread pasta sauce and top with cheese.
- Bake on 350 degree Fahrenheit for 15 mts.
- Serve with Garlic bread.
Not Available Related Recipe !