Upasachya bhajaniche thalippeth is another fasting recipe. It is simply delicious and super yummy. You can prepare upas bhajani at home. But here I am using store bought bhajani. So enjoy another navaratri special recipe – Upasachya bhajaniche thalipeeth.
- 1/2 cup Upasachi bhajani
- 1 small boiled, peeled and mashed Potato
- 1 tsp Ginger-chili paste (2~3 chillies and 1/2" ginger)
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Roasted peanut powder
- Finely chopped Coriander leaves
- Take bhajani in a plate. Add potato, ginger-chili paste, cumin seeds, salt and roasted peanut powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well. Add water and make dough.
- The dough should be thick. Add coriander leaves. Mix well again.
- Cover and keep for 10 minutes.
- Take a pan. Grease it with ghee. Grease your hand also with ghee and roll the dough into thalipeeth on the pan.
- Spread the dough evenly and make thin thalipeeth.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the lid and cook again for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip over. Cook from another side for 3-4 minutes.
- Take the thalipeeth in a serving dish.
- You can have it as it is or it goes well with upawasachi chutney or koshimbir.