This is a very popular Portuguese dessert. It is also known as saw dust pudding. It needs very basic and few ingredients. Here is Sreeadura.
- 5-6 Marie biscuits.
- 1 cup heavy Whipped cream
- 1/4 cup Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Take Marie biscuits. You can use any tea biscuits of your choice. Break the biscuits roughly.
- Put the pieces into a blender pot. You can also add cashew nuts (its optional). Blend the biscuits into powder.
- Take out the powder into a dish.
- Take cream in a pot. Whip it until it forms a soft pick. Add condensed milk, vanilla extract. Again beat up the mixture.
- Take sandwich bag. Pour cream mixture into it.
- Take a glass. First layer the biscuit crumbs at the bottom of the glass. Add another layer of whipped cream with the help of sandwich bag.
- Again put another layer of biscuit crumb and whipped cream above it.
- Repeat the layering again.
- Add grated chocolate on the top of it. You can add biscuit crumbs as well.
- Refrigerate the dessert. Serradura is already.