Paper Dosa is an ultra thin and extra crispy typical south Indian food rolled like a paper. It is a staple breakfast in south India. It is also healthy. Here ia Paper Dosa.
- Preparation time : 30 mts
- Cooking time : 45Â mts
- Serves : 2 people
- 1 1/2 cup Rice
- 1/2 cup Urad Dal
- 2 tbsp Toor Dal
- 1/4 tsp Methi Seeds
- Salt to taste
- Wash rice and dal separately and soak them separately overnight. Also soak methi seeds in a separate bowl.
- In the morning mix rice, dals and methi seeds together in to blender and grind to make smooth paste.
- Add water to adjust the consistency of batter, not too thick and not too thin.
- Cover and let the batter ferment for 14 to 16 hours.
- After the batter has risen to double of its original size, add salt to taste in that and mix well.
- Now heat up dosa pan on a medium high heat.
- Add ladle full of batter at the center of pan and with the help of ladle spread out evenly.
- Start from the center of dosa and spread it out.
- Now let that cook until it starts to leave the sied of pan and gets deep golden color.
- Serve hot with dosa sabzi, coconut chutney and Sambar!
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
2 August 2016
28 July 2016