Trekking on Sinhgad Fort during rainy days and relishing on garma garam pithala, bhakari, served with kanda bhaji. yum... Miss those lovely days :( But lucky enough to be able to cook this simple delicacy at home. Tastes super delicious with Jawar bhakari!!! A must try recipe.
- 1 cup Gram Flour / Besan
- 3 tsp Oil
- Water 4 cups
- Green Chillies 6
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- Corriandar leaves for garnishing
- First take besan, add water and make a smooth paste.
- Heat oil add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and onion, saute till onion becomes translucent.
- Add turmeric powder and garlic and green chilli paste, fry for a minute.
- Add besan paste, mix and keep on adding small amount of water till you get right consistency.
- Add salt and garnish with coriander leaves.