Kadhi is a yogurt based gravy and pakoda is gram flour dumpling that is spiced up with spices and deep fried. It tastes great with boiled rice or just as it is as a soup.
- Yogurt 1 cup
- 2 tsp Gram Flour / besan
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Ginger Juice
- 5 to 6 Curry Leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Chana Dal
- Water 2 cup
- 3 Green Chillies
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger
- 1/2 tsp Methi Seeds
- Mix yogurt and gram flour and mix well. Add water and whisk until it becomes smooth.
- Add ginger juice and mix well.
- Heat 1 tsp ghee in a sauce pan. Add cumin seeds, green chillies, curry leaves, methi seeds and wait till it gets sputter.
- Now take off pan from heat and add yogurt mixture. Mix well.
- Heat yogurt mixture on a medium heat, stirring continuously for 5 mts.
- To make pakodas - Soak 1/4 cup of chana dal in a water.
- Drain water from dal and grind coarsely adding salt, green chillies and ginger.
- Deep fry pakodas and add in kadhi.
- Kadhi pakoda is ready now!
Not Available Related Recipe !