Red Amarnath leaves loaded with antioxidents, proteins, vitamins, calcium, iron and minerals, health benefits of Amarnath leaves are numerous. But it is hard to indulge in your daily diet and enjoy it as well. Change the daal with the amarnath leaves and get the new flavors everytime!
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 cups boiled Toor Dal
- 2 cups Chopped Lal Math
- 1/8 tsp Hing
- 8 to 10 Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tomato diced
- 1 Green Chiilli chopped
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Jaggery / Gudh / Gul
- 1 tsp Kasoori Methi
- Wash Toor Dal very well and boil that with some water up in to pressure cooker until 2 to 3 whistles.
- After the dal is cooked, mash it upp very well.
- Take red amarnath sabzi, separate out leaves from the stems.
- Wash the lal math leaves very well and chop them up roughly.
- Now heat up ghee and oil in a pan.
- After its heated add in cumin seeds, add hing, curry leaves and minced garlic.
- Mix well and cook for a minutes.
- Then add diced tomatoes and season the tomatoes with coriander powder, chilli powder, green chilli.
- Mix well and cook for 7 to 8 mts.
- Now add chopped amarnath leaves, cover and cook very well.
- Add boiled dal in to cooked lal math and mix well.
- Season with salt, kasoori methi, jaggery and mix well.
- Cover and let it simmer for 8 to 10 mts.
- Serve hot with rice or Chapati