Very tasty and simple to prepare. Tastes awesome with roti or rice.
- Cluster Beans (Gawar) 2 cups
- 1 big size potato
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3 tsp oil
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup roasted peanut powder
- Small piece of jaggery
- 1tsp Mustard + Cumin Seeds
- 4~5 Curry Leaves
- Pinch of Hing
- Remove ends of Gawar and cut in to 1 inch pieces. Peel potato and cut in to small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, pinch of hing, curry leaves, onions and saute til it gets light brown color.
- Add coriander powder, red chilli powder and cook for 2 mts.
- Add gawar and potato, mix, add salt and garam masala, cover and pressure cook until one whistle.
- After cooking until one whistle, open cover add some jaggery and roasted peanut and cook for 5 mts.
Not Available Related Recipe !