The most important part of this recipes it doesn't need lot of preparation and no need to add so many spices. But still it tastes awesome. Capsicum does not have its own taste or flavor. But when it is cooked with besan it gives very nice taste to it.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Serves - 4
- 2 big Capsicum / Green Pepper
- 1 cup Besan / Gram Flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 3 to 4 Curry Leaves
- pinch of Hing / asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 slit Green Chillies
- 2 tbsp chopped Garlic
- Heat 1 1/2 tbsp oil in a pan and make sure it's hot
- Add mustard seeds and wait till the pop up really well.
- Add cumin seeds, pinch of hing or asafoetida, chopped garlic, mix and cook till garlic gets light golden color.
- Add curry leaves, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and green chillies.
- Add cut green pepper or capsicum and mix it very well.
- Put lead and cook it for 5~6 mins and stir in between to avoid sticking of green pepper at the bottom of pan.
- Add half of the besan in small batches using strain and mix it very well.
- Add rest of the besan same way, mix it, add salt and cook it for 4~5 mins covered at very low heat.
- Open the lead and add some coriander leaves for garnishing. You capsicum sabzi with beasanÂ is ready to serve.
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
28 July 2016
28 January 2014
hi Madhura, I am dedicated regular visitor to your website. I did once bharli mirchi from ur site... i think... but cant find it today. Could you please share the link.. thanks