Bhindi Rava Fry is an awesome Okra recipe and great alternative to regular stuffed okra recipe. Bhindi's are coated with sooji mixture and fried it gets nice crisp. Its quick and easy and must try recipe
- 2 Cups Bhindi / Okra
- 2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Semolina/Sooji/Rava
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Salt for taste
- Wash Bhindi and dry it very well. Slit Bhindi into thinner slices.
- Season bhindi with Red chili powder, Turmeric powder and lemon juice and mix it well
- Take 2 tbsp of rava/sooji into bowl and add red chili powder, coriandar powder and salt and mix.
- Mix sooji mixture along with bhindi to make sure bhindi is coated very well
- Heat up oil in the pan and then add bhindi and mix
- Cover it up and cook it for 4~5 mins.
- Then remove lid and cook it for another 5 mins till it gets nice crisp.
- Bhindi rava fry is ready to serve.