Learn how to make healthy and delicious Aloo Palak sabzi in no time. Its a simple dish made from saut'eed spinach leaves and boiled aloo / potato. It makes a great lunch box sabzi for kids as well as for grown ups. Tastes great with phulka, chapati.
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup Tomato diced
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 4 cups Spinach Leaves finely chopped
- 1 large potato boiled
- Boil potato. Peel the boiled potato and cut that in to small cubes.
- Wash and chop spinach leaves finley.
- Heat oil in a pan. After the oil is hot add cumin seeds and let them sizzle.
- Then add chopped onion and cook until onions get light golden color.
- Add ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Then add coriander powder, garam masala, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Cook the masala for 2 minutes.
- Then add tomatoes and mix well.
- Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add spinach leaves, mix well and cook for 3 to 4 mts or until spinach leaves wilt down completely.
- Now add potato, salt to taste and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 3 to 4 more minutes.
- Serve hot with chapati.