Upawas batata bhaji is yet another fasting recipe. It is quick and easy to make. As all of know potato is multipurpose and all time favorite. Also it is most common ingredient of fasting recipes. Let’s learn to prepare upawas batata bhaji.
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 small Green chili (Ginger-chili paste)
- 1 medium boiled, peeled and chopped Potato
- Roasted peanut powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp grated fresh Coconut
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- Finely chopped Coriander leaves
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add cumin seeds and let them pop up.
- Add green chili, (Ginger-chili paste optional) and boiled potato.
- Add roasted peanut powder, salt and sugar. Mix well. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add fresh grated coconut. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the lid and mix again well. Add lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Upawas batata bhaji is already.
- Goes well with upawas dosa, upawas bhakari or chapati or upawas puri too.
- You can have this as it is.
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
27 March 2017