Pith preun kandyachi pat is a very easy and simple recipe. It is made using spring onion and besan. This is a traditional, quick Maharashtrian recipe. Try this everyday recipe and drop an comment for me. Do not forget to like, share and subscribe.
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- A pinch of Hing / Asafetida
- 1 tbsp Finely chopped Garlic (7-8 Garlic cloves)
- 1 cup Finely chopped Onion
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- Chopped Spring onion leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Besan / Chick pea flour
- Cut the onion from the spring onion and chop them. Keep these aside.
- Chop the spring onion leaves and wash these really good. Keep these aside.
- You can cut the spring onion leaves easily with scissors.
- Heat up oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds and let them splutter.
- Add hing, garlic and fry until garlic changes its color.
- Add onion and fry until onion turns light golden.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder and mix well.
- Fry for about a minute or so.
- Add spring onion leaves and mix well.
- Fry spring onion for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add salt and mix well.
- When spring onion is cooked well, add besan and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low heat for about 7-8 minutes.
- Turn off the gas and spring onion sabzi is already.
- You can serve this sabzi with chapatti or bhakari.
- It goes well as side dish with rice too.