Shevaga batata rassa bhaji is another Maharashtrian recipe. This is a very easy and quick recipe. You can make it in a jiffy as the required ingredients are easily available in your pantry. Let’s learn to make this delicious shevaga batata rassa bhaji.
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 big Onion chopped
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Goda masala
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 2 tsp fresh Coconut
- 3 Drumsticks cut in 4" pieces
- 1 medium size peeled and chopped Potato
- Salt to taste
- Finely chopped Coriander leaves
- Heat up oil in a pan. Add onion and fry on medium heat until it turns light golden for about 5-6 minutes.
- Add tomato, ginger garlic paste, goda masala, coriander powder and red chilli powder.
- Mix well and fry for about 2 minutes. Add a blended fresh coconut and fry for about a minute.
- Add drum sticks and potato. Mix masala with drumstick and potato well.
- Add water, salt to taste. Mix well and cover and cook on medium heat for about 10-15 minutes until drumsticks and potato are cooked.
- Add coriander leaves and turn off the gas.
- Shevaga batata rassa bhaji is already.
- This bhaji goes well with bhakari. It also goes well with poli, fulka or rice.
- You can use garam masala instead of goda masala.