Khichu is easy, simple, spicy snack. It is healthy and delicious too. Prepared from rice flour and served really hot. This stree food is easy to digest and can be served as evening snack.
- Preparation time : 5 mts
- Cooking time : 5 mts
- Serves : 2 people
- 1/2 cup Rice Flour
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Green chilli pate
- 1 tsp Ghee
- Salt to taste.
- Take water in microwave safe deep bowl.
- To that add green chilli paste, ghee, cumin seeds, salt to taste. Mix well.
- Now put the bowl in microwave and microwave over high power for 2 to 3 minutes or until water comes to boil.
- Now remove bowl from mocriwave and add rice flour to hot water.
- Mix very well making sure that there's no any lump.
- Now cover the bowl and put that back in microwave and cook over high power for 2 mts.
- After 2 minutes remove bowl, mix one more time, again cover and microwave for 2 to 3 minutes more until khichu is cooked very well.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves and dollop of ghee!