Paneer hariyali is a nice combination of paneer and green vegetables. Paneer is a basic source for vegetarians other than lentils.This ia a very easy and quick recipe. Perfect to impressÂ guest who gives a sudden visit!
- Grated Paneer 1 cup
- 3/4 cup paneer chopped in to small pieces
- 1 1/2 cup spinach finely chopped
- 3/4 cup green peas
- 3/4 cup green pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp corriandar powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Oil 3 tsp
- Salt to taste
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 Onion sliced
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Heat oil in pan then add garlic and cumin seeds.
- Add onions and saute till it becomes translucent, then add pepper and green chillies. Cook for 2 mts.
- Now sprinkleÂ corriandar powder and red chilli powder and cook for 1 mt.
- Its a time to addÂ tomato and saute till tomatoes gets soft.
- Add spinach and cook for 2 mts. Add garam masala powder and salt.
- Add green peas and paneer. Mix it well. Cover it and cook on a low flame for 2 mts.
- Finally add sour cream and few drops of water if required.
Not Available Related Recipe !