Paneer butter masala is a popular north Indian recipe. This gravy is rich and creamy. Paneer is cooked in delicious, creamy silky gravy. Do try this yummy recipe at home and leave a comment for me. Do not forget to like, share and subscribe.
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 3~4 pieces of Beet root
- 7~8 Cashew nuts
- 3~4 tsp Butter
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Kitchen king masala
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Kasuri Methi
- 250 gm Paneer
- 1 tsp Fresh cream
- Take tomatoes and cut them into half. Transfer the tomatoes into a pot.
- Cut onion and add them in the pot.
- Add beet root pieces and cashew nuts.
- Take water into cooker and place a dish in it.
- Transfer the pot with into cooker.
- Cook on medium heat until 1 whistle.
- Take it out and transfer half the ingredients into blender jar.
- Blend once and add the remaining ingredients.
- Grind it into nice and smooth paste. Do not add any water.
- Heat up a pan and add butter.
- When butter begins to melt, add ginger garlic paste.
- Mix well and fry for just about a minute.
- Add the blended masala and mix well.
- Cover and cook on medium heat 7-8 minutes.
- Remove the lid and mix well.
- Add kitchen king masala, red chili powder and mix well.
- Fry until spices release oil.
- Add salt and water to adjust the consistency. Mix well.
- Crush kasuri methi in plams and add. Mix well.
- Add paneer and mix well.
- Cover and cook on medium heat just about 4-5 minutes.
- Add fresh cream and mix well. Fresh cream gives rich taste to sabzi.
- You also can add beaten cream instead of fresh cream.
- Paneer butter masala is already.
- It goes well with naan or plain paratha.
- Beet root gives nice, natural colour to gravy and add natural sweetness to it. It helps to reduce the sourness of the tomatoes.
- It becomes difficult to make paste of just 7-8 cashew nuts. So cook cashew nuts along with tomatoes.
- If you don’t want to use cooker, transfer the ingredients into microwave safe bowl and microwave on high powder for just 3 minutes.
- You can fry the paneer if you want and them add.
- If you cook panner longer it loses its softness and becomes chewy. So cook paneer for just about 4-5 minutes.