Paneer is a bliss for vegetarians!! And what if you can cook it without spending too much time on cooking gravy and yet it tastes delicious. Yes Paneer Bhurji is of those recipes which gets ready in a jiffy and can be had as a quick bite with just a piece of bread!!!
Preparation time : 15 mts
Cooking time : 25 mts
Serves : 3 people
- 1-1/2 cup crumbled Paneer
- 1 cup Onion finely chopped
- 1 cup Spinach
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 cup Tomato chopped
- 1 Green Chili
- 1 tsp Red Chili powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Kasoori Methi
- 1 tsp Shredded Ginger
- Heat oil in a pan, after oil is hot add onions.
- Coon onions till it gets translucent.
- Then add ginger, garam masala, coriander powder and mix.
- Let that cook for 2 mts.
- Then goes in tomatoes, red chilli powder, chopped green chilli and mix.
- Cook until tomatoes get soft.
- Now add tomato paste, kasoori methi, mix well.
- Add crumbled paneer, salt to taste and mix.
- Add chopped spinach, mix, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with bread, chapati or fulka!
Not Available Related Recipe !