This is a delicious combination of methi and peanuts! Methi leaves are slightly bitter in taste and combining them with roasted peanuts wonderfully balances out all flavors.
- 3 Bunches of Methi
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3 tsp Oil
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup Roasted peanut powder
- 4 Green chillies chopped
- Separate stems from methi leaves, wash 2 thoroughly in cold water.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, garlic and saute till garlic gets nice golden color. Add green chillies.
- Add methi leaves, salt, mix, cover and let it get cooked in its own juices.
- Add roasted peanut powder, mix, cover and cook for another 2 mts.
- Methichi bhaji or methi ka saag is ready to serve!
Not Available Related Recipe !