Baby potatoes cooked in smooth, silky and spicy masaledar gravy. Tastes just great!
Preparation time : 30 mts
Cooking time : 20 mts
Serves : 4 to 6 people
- Baby potatoes
- Whole garam spices
- 1 1/2 tsp Fennel seeds
- 1 big Onion thinely sliced
- 2 med Tomatoes cut in to cubes
- 1 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Degi mirch or red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp of yogurt
- Boil baby potatoes, peel and deep fry until it gets nice golden color. Drain excess oil from it and keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan add whole garam spices, add fennel seeds and saute till nice aroma starts to come out.
- Add sliced onion and cook till it gets light brown color.
- Add chopped tomatoes in blender, add onions, coriander powder, cumin powder and grind to make smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add masala paste, add degi mirch, yogurt mix and cook till oil separates from the spices.
- Add fried potatoes, mix add salt to taste, cover and cook on medium heat for 15 mts.
- Serve with roti, naan or paratha.
- You may also shallow fry potatoes or bake boiled baby potatoes.
- Use only a tsp of yogurt it gices nice smooth texture to the gravy.
Not Available Related Recipe !