It is a Sindhi recipe prepared using potatoes, baingan, peas and lots of oinon. It is very spicy, tasty, tantalizing recipe. Enjoy Bhugi Bhaji.
- Preparation time : 10 mts
- Cooking time : Â 30 mts
- Serves : 2 people
- 1 Potato
- 2 Baby Eggplants
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1" piece of ginger
- 3 Green Chillies
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- pinch of hing
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- Peel the potato and cut that in to small 1/2" inch cubes and keep potato cubes in cold water to avoid oxidation of potato.
- Cut brinjal in small cubes and put that in cold water as well.
- Mic ginger and chillies together in to blender to make that in to fine paste.
- Heat up oil in a kadhai, after oil is hot add cumin seeds and let them sizzle.
- Then add hing and finely chopped onions.
- Saute onion till it softens a bit.
- Then add ginger and chilli paste and cook for about a minute.
- Then add potato cubes and mix well.
- Add coriander powder, garam masala, water and mix well.
- Cover and cook until potato is cooked partially.
- After potato is 90% done then add chopped eggplant, mix well.
- Cover and continue to cook until potato and eggplants are completely cooked.
- Serve hot with chapati or rice!