Batata bhaji is mostly everyone’s favourite. This is a very easy, simple and quick recipe. This sabzi is mostly served with puran poli or shrikhand or basundi etc. Let’s learn to make batata bhaji.
- 1 tsp Oil
- Mustard seeds
- Cumin seeds
- Curry leaves
- A Pinch Asafetida
- Finely chopped Onion
- Green chillies chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Turmeric Powder
- 1 big boiled, peeled and chopped Potato
- Salt to taste
- Finely chopped Coriander leaves
- Heat up oil in a pan. When oil is enough hot, add mustard seeds.
- When mustard pops up add cumin seeds and let them sizzle up.
- Add curry leaves, asafoetida, onion and green chillies.
- Mix well and fry on medium heat until onion gets light golden color for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste. You can skip ginger garlic paste if you don’t want.
- Add turmeric powder. Mix well and fry for just about a minute.
- Add boiled potato and salt. Mix well.
- Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes. Mix well and turn off the gas.
- Add lots of finely chopped coriander leaves and batata bhaji is already.