Aloo Gobhi li sabzi. This is really easy and simple recipe. This can be made in various ways. This is a good option for tiffin or lunch box. Enjoy Aloo gobhi masala.
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Finely chopped Onion
- 2 finely chopped Green chillies
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 large peeled and chopped Potato
- 1 cup Cauliflower Florets
- Red chili powder
- Garam masala
- Turmeric powder
- Coriander powder
- 1 tsp shredded Ginger
- Salt to taste
- Finely chopped Coriander
- Heat up oil in a pan. When oil is enough hot, add cumin seeds and let them pop up.
- Add onion and green chillies. Mix well and cook on medium high heat for just about 3-4 minutes until onion turns soft.
- Add ginger garlic paste. Mix well and cook for another minute.
- Add potato. Potato is peeled and chopped into small chunks. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on medium high heat for about 5-6 minutes. Cook until potato turns a bit tender.
- Open the lid and mix well at the intervals. So the potato won’t burn or stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Add cauliflower and mix well.
- Add red chili powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, coriander powder, shredded ginger and salt. Mix everything well.
- Cover and cook for about 10-15 minutes.
- After every few minutes, remove the lid and mix the sabzi well to avoid from getting burn or sticking the sabzi to bottom of the pan.
- When potato and cauliflower are cooked, turn off the gas and add lots of finely chopped coriander.
- Aloo gobhi masala is already.
- This goes well with chapatti or fulka. It also goes well as a side dish with rice.