Its a delicious and chatpata way to finish up all the leftovers from the fridge. It takes you all the way to Bombay street food. Tastes fantastic and gets ready in just few minutes. It's a great feast on lazy weekends :)
Preparation time : 5 mts
Cooking time : 10 mts
Serves : 4 people
- 2 cups boiled Basmati rice
- 3 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 Tomato finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Beans
- 1/4 cup Carrots
- 1/4 cup Green Peas
- 1/2 cup Paneer cubes
- 1/4 cup Green Pepper
- 2 tsp Pav Bhaji Masala
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp red Chilli powder
- 1.5~2 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste
- Heat 3 tsp oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, add chopped onion, mix and saute till the time onion becomes translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook for a minute.
- Add tomatoes, mix and cook till the time tomatoes become soft.
- Add carrot, beans, sprinkle some salt, cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Add paneer, add green peas, mix, add pav bhaji masala, mix and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add red chilli powder, mix, add boiled rice, mix, add pav bhaji masala, red chilli powder, garam masala, salt to taste, mix well, sprinkle some water, add bell pepper, coriander leaves, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Make any changes to the above recipe suitable to your taste buds.