This fried jeera rice is another version of Jeera rice which will remind you the taste we get back in Indian restaurants. It gets nice crunchy taste of fried cumin. Goes very well with dal fry or dal tadka!
- 1 cup basmati rice
- Cumin Seeds
- Corriandar leaves for garnishing
- First wash basmati rice 2 to 3 times and soak it in water for 30 mts.
- Boil water in a big pan, add salt and then add soaked basmati rice and boil the rice till it is 90% done. To check just take a single grain of rice if its soft but not breaking immediately after pressing that's the time rice is 90% done.
- Drain the water from rice and let get cool down completely.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, then add boiled rice and just fry for a minute.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Jeera rice is ready to serve!
Not Available Related Recipe !