Sometimes simplest dishes like dal tadka and jeera rice makes a great meal. Its easy to prepare and very very delicious!
Preparation time : 15 mnts
Cooking time : 30 mnts
Serves : 4
- 1 Cup Masoor dal boiled and mashed
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Oil for tadka
- Mustarad seeds
- Cumin seeds
- 4 Dry red chillies
- Chopped garlic
- Add red chilli powder, garam masala and salt to boiled and mashed dal and bring it to boil.
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped garlic and saute till it gets light golden color.
- Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and dry red chillies.
- Pour this tadka on a dal.
- Serve this with jeera rice, roti or paratha!
Not Available Related Recipe !
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
Pam gill :
20 September 2015
Your video does not coincide with ur receipe. It says 4 dry chillies in ur ingredients but u have put green chillies in ur video
Ratna Adsure :
14 September 2015
Which one is correct Tuvar or Masoor Dal ?? Please clarify.
22 October 2014
What did yo add at the end? Before fresh coriander you used some fresh herb and then a dry herb, but I don´t understand their names and they´re not listed in the ingredients? This recipe looks yummy! I would love to try it. Thank You!
27 July 2013
Hi Madhura, I think you get typo error in your written recipe it says Toor dal and video says whole Moosur dal, anyway recipe is great...will try soon.