Sometimes simplest dishes like dal tadka and jeera rice makes a great meal. Its easy to prepare and very very delicious!
Preparation time : 15 mnts
Cooking time : 30 mnts
Serves : 4
- 1 Cup Masoor dal boiled and mashed
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Oil for tadka
- Mustarad seeds
- Cumin seeds
- 4 Dry red chillies
- Chopped garlic
- Add red chilli powder, garam masala and salt to boiled and mashed dal and bring it to boil.
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped garlic and saute till it gets light golden color.
- Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and dry red chillies.
- Pour this tadka on a dal.
- Serve this with jeera rice, roti or paratha!
Not Available Related Recipe !