Shahi Paneer is a Cottage Cheese cooked in a spicy creamy sauce. This is a rich, delicious mughlai curry. If you don't have enough vegetables in stock. Don't worry. Make this rich and flavourful dish to go with rotis, naan or pulao.
- 1 Big Onion Boiled
- 1 Tomato pureed
- 1 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 3 Green Chillies
- 1/2 Cup Almonds
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Whole Garam masala
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/4 cup Cream
- Salt to taste
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Paneer 1 cup cut in to small cubes
- First Make Onion Puree. For this chop onions in small cubes and boil in pressure cooker until one whistle. After boiling make a puree in a blender.
- Soak almonds in enough water overnight. Remove its skin and make a smooth paste in a blender.
- Heat 5 tsp oil in a pan, add whole garam masala, add onion puree and saute till it gets light brown colour.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till its raw smell goes away.
- Add coriander powder, cumin powder and cook for 2 mts.
- Add tomato puree and cook till oil starts loosing out from the spices.
- Add red chilli powder, mix and cook for a while.
- Add almond puree, mix and add water if required. Just bring it to boil.
- Add salt, sugar, mix and add paneer cubes and cook for 5 mts.
- Garnish with heavy whipping cream.
Not Available Related Recipe !