This recipe is a heavenly combination of paneer and mushroom, that is simmered in a spicy tomato based creamy gravy. The use of butter instead of oil gives a rich taste to the dish.
- Tomato puree - 4 tomatoes
- Mushrooms 1/2 cup
- Paneer chopped in to small cubes
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Oil 3 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Whipping cream 3/4 cup
- Butter 1 stick
- Kasoori methi 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste, cook it till raw smell from ginger garlic goes away. Then add tomato puree and cook it for 5 mts.
- Add cumin powder and coriander powder then cover t cook for 5 mts.
- Add red chilli powder and cook for 1 mt, add butter and cover and again cook for 5 mts.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder and pour 3/4 cup of water and bring it to boil.
- Add salt and kasoori methi powder and cook it for 1 mt.
- Add mushroom and paneer, cover and cook for 5 mts.
- Finally add cream, mix it and cook for 2 mts.
Not Available Related Recipe !