Paneer cubes cooked in velvety smooth gravy and has a goodness of all Indian spices that is combined with awesome flavors from bell peppers and garnished with cream! Being a paneer fan I can eat this almost every day :) I love the color, texture and heavenly taste of this Korma!
Preparation time : 20 mts
Cooking time : 30 mts
Serves : 4 people
- 4 tsp Oil
- 1 Big Onion grated
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 Tomatoes pureed
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1/4 cup Red and Green Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 1 cup Paneer
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 cup Green Peas
- Dried Fenugreek (Methi) leaves
- Heat up oil in a pan, add onion and saute till it gets light golden color.
- Add ginger garlic paste, mix and cook for minute till raw smell from ginger garlic goes away.
- Add coriander powder, cumin powder, mix and cook for 2 mts.
- AddÂ tomato puree, red chilli powder, mix and cook till oil separates from the spices.
- Add water and adjust the gravy as per how much or thin you want, then add salt to taste.
- Add peppers, mix, cover and cook for 5 mts.
- Add paneer, green peas, mix, cover and cook for 5 mts.
- Add garam masala, sugar, cream, stir and serve hot with paratha, naan or rice!
- Add 1 tsp of butter at the end for richer taste.
- Skip adding veggies or choose veggies suitable to your taste.