A nice blend of palak and paneer together. Very flavorful and tastes awesome!
Preparation time : 10 mts
Cooking time : 20 mts
Serves : 4 people
- Fresh Spinach Leaves
- 3 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Whole Garam Masala
- 1 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder
- Paneer 250 gms
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take off stems from spinach leaves. Wash spinach leaves 2 to 3 times in cold water. Heat just a cup of water in a pan, add spinach and cook for 5 mts.
- Drain of water from spianch and grind to make smooth puree.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, whole garam spices, garlic paste and cook till garlic gets nice golden color.
- Take corriandar powder, cumin powder and red chilli powder in a bowl add some water, mix and make smooth paste.
- Once garlic gets golden color add spice paste and cook till oil separates.
- Add green chillies and kasoori methi and cook for a minute.
- Add palak puree, mix and cook for 5 minutes.
- Next add paneer, mix and cook for 5 mts.
- Garnish with cream.
- If you don't like flavor of spinach cook spinach in excess water and discard excess water.
- Add right amount of spices for better taste.
Not Available Related Recipe !