Posted on : 30 October 2014
Enjoy this recipe shared by Madhura Chakradeo. Thanks so much Madhura for sharing such a wonderful recipe.
Note: This recipe is shared by our viewer and madhurasrecipe.com does not claim this recipe as it's own content.
I got to learn this recipie from my mother in law :)
- 250 grams Dudhi/bottle guard/lauki grated
- 1 bowl/wati Besan/gram flour
- 3 tspn Red chillly powder
- one Onion pureed
- one Tomato pureed
- 4 Garlic/lehsun flakes
- 1 -2 inch Ginger peice
- Oil for deep frying
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 11-2 tbspn Shredded coconut ( not dry coconut)
- 1 tbsn chopped Corainder leaves
- Salt to taste
- Take the shredded dudhi in a plate and drain of the juice in it by way of squeezing and keep it aside
- Add the 2 tspns red chilly powder to it ,
- salt to taste and then add besan to it and mix it well and then make small koftas from it
- Deep fry the koftas
- On a pan heat some oil, add to it the pureed tomato and onion followed by ginger and garlic and then let it cook for around 5 mins
- Then 1/2 cup milk , the juice set aside, chopped corainder leaves and shredded coconut to it.
- Put the koftas in the mixture and let it cook for 3-4 mins.
- The dish is ready