Carrot soup is one of the easiest and tastiest soup which kids also loves to have it all the time. Its thick, rich, creamy and a bit spicy for spice lovers. A must try this winter!
- 1 Large Carrot diced
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 small Onion diced
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1/4" Ginger
- 1 cup Vegetable Stock
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Curry powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Cream
- Heat oil in to a pressure pan.
- Then add onion, ginger and green chilli.
- Saute for 2 to 3 mts or until onions softens up a bit.
- Now add curry powder, black pepper and mix well.
- Add diced carrot and mix well.
- Add vegetable stock mix and add salt to taste.
- Now close and allow it to whistle just one time.
- Once cooker is cooled and all the pressure has gone.
- Open the cover, take immersion blender and blend to make that in to smooth puree.
- Now again allow it to heat up for another 4 to 5mts.
- Add tbsp of fresh cream and mix well.
- Serve hot!