Til Ladoo as known as Tilache ladoo is a traditional Maharashtrian sweet prepared on the ocassion of Makar Sakranti. A very simple recipe and needs just 3 ingredients...
- 1 cup Til / Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1/2 cup Gul / Jaggery / Gudh
- 1 tsp Milk
- 1/4 tsp Jaifal pud / Nutmeg powder
- 1/4 tsp Velchi Pud / Cardamom powder
- Take sesame seeds in a pan and dry roast them on a low heat until it change its color and gets deep golden color.
- Once the sesame seeds are roasted well, take them out in to separate dish.
- Now in another pan add tsp of ghee.
- Then add grated jaggery, mix well.
- Cook on a medium heat for 3 to 4 mts until jageery is very well melted.
- Next lower down the heat and add tsp of milk and mix well.
- Now add dry roasted sesame seeds and mix well.
- Add nutmeg powder and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Now grease the palm of your hands well with ghee.
- Take a tablespoon of sesame mixture and roll them to make that in to small balls.
- You need to be real quick while doing this.
- Stays good up to a week. Store in an airtight container
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
Madhavi Jadhav :
15 January 2016
Hi Madhura! I like the way you explain your recipes. I also enjoy watching your videos. Now regarding Til Ladoos, can you please let me know how milk works in this recipe? Does it help making ladoos crispy? My ladoos turnout hard and I am looking for a recipe to help me with it. Please guide me. Regards and best wishes for your venture. ????
23 April 2015
Nice tast,y recipe
14 January 2015
hello madhura, I always follow you receipy styles. But for til gul ladoo i found one trouble. As i mixed grated jagary into melted ghee, first of all it does not melted, so i added milk into it. Its fair enough good thick the mixture, but still cannot make the ladoos. It all like dry mixture with little moiture. What could be the reason.. Type of jagary or amount off ghee.. I have made tilachi wadi now????... Can you plzz resove this..
7 January 2015
Hello Madhura, Very nice ..... and simple one ....
2 January 2015
Nice.....til ladoo recipe i try it tooooooooooooooooooo niceeeeeee