Til Ladoo as known as Tilache ladoo is a traditional Maharashtrian sweet prepared on the ocassion of Makar Sakranti. A very simple recipe and needs just 3 ingredients...
- 1 cup Til / Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1/2 cup Gul / Jaggery / Gudh
- 1 tsp Milk
- 1/4 tsp Jaifal pud / Nutmeg powder
- 1/4 tsp Velchi Pud / Cardamom powder
- Take sesame seeds in a pan and dry roast them on a low heat until it change its color and gets deep golden color.
- Once the sesame seeds are roasted well, take them out in to separate dish.
- Now in another pan add tsp of ghee.
- Then add grated jaggery, mix well.
- Cook on a medium heat for 3 to 4 mts until jageery is very well melted.
- Next lower down the heat and add tsp of milk and mix well.
- Now add dry roasted sesame seeds and mix well.
- Add nutmeg powder and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Now grease the palm of your hands well with ghee.
- Take a tablespoon of sesame mixture and roll them to make that in to small balls.
- You need to be real quick while doing this.
- Stays good up to a week. Store in an airtight container