This creamy Sevai kheer is delicately flavored with cardamom and full of dried fruits. This is very easy and short time recipe, like within few minutes your dessert is ready.
- Sevai / Vermicelli 1 cup
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup grated khoya
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- 4 tsp ghee
- chopped Almond
- chopped Cashew nuts
- Add 4 tsp oil in a pan on a medium high. Once ghee melts down add sevai and roast till gets nice golden color.
- Add dry fruits and saute for a minute.
- Add milk and boil till sevai gets cooked.
- Add sugar and khoya, mix and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add saffron and cardamom powder.
- Serve hot or chilled!
Not Available Related Recipe !
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
11 August 2016
Hi Madhura, how much milk is needed?..
carmen galera :
8 November 2015
It very nice
17 August 2013
This one is really good. Thank you