In these busy days who really has the time to boil the milk or stay close to that for 2 to 3 hours, when sugar cravings tease you? Quick rabdi fix don't have a compromise on taste. This perfect creamy, rich and grainy will perfectly save your time and money as well!
Preparation time : 5 mts
Cooking time : 20 mts
Serves : 2 people
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 16 oz tin of Evaporated Milk
- 15 oz Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Assorted nuts
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- 7 to 8 Saffron strands
- Melt down tbsp of ghee in a wide pan.
- After ghee is melted to that add ricotta cheese and mix well.
- Continue to cook ricotta cheese over medium high heat for 10 to 15 mts.
- Cook till ricotta cheese comes together like a dough.
- Now slowly add evaporated milk in ricotta cheese, and as you add milk make sure you continue to stir it.
- Mix very well.
- Add assorted nuts and saffron, mix well and simmer over medium high heat for 5 mts.
- After 5 mts add sugar, cardamom powder, mix well and cook for 5 more mts.
- Serve hot or chilled as a dessert!