Jazz up this instant version of chocolate burfi with just 4 ingredients and guaranteeing a blissful taste. The most delicious aspect about a simple Chocolate Burfi is its taste and appearance. Ready to cook? Here you go!
Preparation time : 5 mts
Cooking time : 5 mts
Serves : 4 people
- 14 oz tin of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Milk Powder
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/3 cup Cocoa powder / Chocolate chips 8 oz
- Melt 2 tbsp butter, add condensed milk, milk powder, cocoa powder and mix.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture becomes thick and leaves the sides of the pan.
- Add vanilla extract and mix.
- Pour mixture in prepared greased tin and refrigerate for 30 mts.
- Cut in desired shape.
- Serve at room temperature.