All you need for this recipe is 10 minutes in your hand, a handful of peanuts and some sugar. Its crunchy, chewy and totally addictive!
Preparation time : 10 mts
Cooking time : 10 mts
Serves : 4 to 6 people
- 1 cup whole roasted skinless peanuts
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/2 cup Corn Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- Dash of Nutmeg powder
- Dry roast peanuts and remove its peels.
- In a sauce pan mix sugar and water together and bring it to boil.
- Add corn syrup, mix and again cook until it gets light golden color.
- Add cardamom powder, nutmeg powder and mix well.
- Add roasted peanuts, mix well.
- Pour the mixture on to greased plate and spread out evenly using rolling pin.
- Use knife of pizza cutter to cut chikki in to any desired shape.
- Allow it to cook for a while.
- After 20 mts separate out chikki pieces from tray.
Not Available Related Recipe !