Paneer is a bliss for Vegetarians.. What if you get to make it home? Yup it sound very difficult process to make it. But in fact its very easy and you get a satisfaction of making something yourself...
Preparation time : 5 mts
Cooking time : 20 mts
Serves : 4 people
- 8 cups Whole Milk
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- Take whole milk in to pan, put that on a medium heat and bring that to boil.
- Give that a stir so that it does not stick to the pan.
- After milk comes to a boil, pour in lemon juice.
- This will help the milk to curdle.
- After whey starts to separate from curd. Turn the heat off.
- Now pour paneer on to colander lined up with cheesecloth.
- This will help to drain off all whey from the curd.
- Now allow the paneer to cool of a bit.
- Squeeze out all water from the paneer.
- Now press the paneer and form it in to round disc.
- Put the paneer in to colander, weight it with some heavy bowl.
- And leave that for 30 mts.
- After 30 mts unwrap the paneer and cut in to small cubes.