Besan burfi is an Indian sweet made using besan and ghee. This is very easy and requires very few ingredients. Do try this at home and give me your feedback in the comment box below. Do not forget to like, share and subscribe.
- 1/3 cups Ghee
- 1 1/2 cups Besan / Chick pea flour
- Dry nuts
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- In a pan take butter.
- Add besan and mix well.
- Roast on medium heat for about 7-8 minutes until it gets nice golden color.
- It should release nice roasty aroma.
- Roast besan on medium heat only.
- Take a tray and grease it well with ghee.
- After roasting besan for about 7 minutes, add dry nuts, sugar.
- Mix it well quickly after adding sugar.
- Cook on medium heat for only 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add cardamom powder.
- Mix well and transfer the mixture into the greased tray.
- Garnish with some chopped nuts.
- Let the mixture rest for about 30 minutes.
- Cut the burfi into pieces with the help of knife.
- Take out the burfi from sides with the help of sharp spoon. Burfi is already.
- If you cook for a longer time after adding sugar, it will crystallize and burfi will be harder. So cook burfi for only 3-4 minutes after adding sugar on medium heat.