With Mango season in boom, this one's the one of the simplest and quickest dessert to make. Yummy Mango shrikhand is ready at the click of finger!
Preparation time : 5 mts
Cooking time : 5 mts
Serves : 4 people
- 2 riped Alphonso Mango
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese
- pinch of Saffron strands
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Charoli / Chironji for garnish
- Take milk in a microwave safe bowl, add saffron, mix and microwave for 30 seconds. This way all saffron extract will get dissolved in warm milk.
- Take 2 alphonso mangoes, peel the skin off and cut them in to small chinks.
- Keep the cream cheese at room temperature for 1 hour and then cut that in small chunks.
- Now put mango bites, cream cheese, sugar, mil in to blender and blend to make a smoothie.
- Take out amrakhand in serving bowl, add cardamom powder, mix well.
- Garnish with charoli and serve with hot Pooris!
Not Available Related Recipe !