Batat Vada Sambhar - Tasty, crispy, spicy, fluffy batata vadas dipped in delicious Sambhar... Awwww.... Nothing beats that...
- 3 Boiled Potatoes
- 3 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 5 Green Chillies
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- 1 cup Besan / Gram Flour
- water 1/2 cup
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- Boil, peel and grate the potatoes.
- Make a coarse paste of garlic and green chillies.
- Heat oil in a pan once oil is hot add coarse paste
- of ginger garlic and saute till raw smell goes away.
- Add turmeric powder, grated potato and salt, mix well.
- Add lemon juice, coriander leaves and mix.
- To make batter - Take besan in a bowl. Add red chilli powder, salt, baking soda, water and whisk until batter is smooth.
- Make small balls from potato mixture, deep in batter coat well and deep fry in oil until it gets nice golden color.
- Serve hot with Sambhar topped with some sev, onion and coriander leaves.
Not Available Related Recipe !