Upawasachi idli can be a good variation for your fasting days. This is a healthy and tasty snack. It quick and easy to make. You can serve this as lunch or dinner with chutney on fasting days. It is a good snack option too.
- 1 1/2 cup Varai
- 1/4 cup Sabudana grounded to course powder
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 cup Water
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- Take varai in a bowl. Add sabudana flour. (For making sanudana flour add sabunada in blender pot and blend it into course powder) Mix well.
- Add yogurt and mix well. Add water.
- The consistency of batter should be like idli batter.
- Cover and give it a standing time of 15-20 minutes.
- Add salt and mix well. Add baking soda and mix well.
- In the meanwhile add 1” water in idli cooker and heat it.
- Grease the idli mould with oil and fill it with idli batter.
- Put the mould in idli cooker and cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and give the cooker standing time of 5 minutes.
- Take the mould out of the cooker and let them cool down for 5 minutes.
- Remove the idlies from the mould with the help of a spoon.
- Your upawasachi idli is already. Serve with upasachi chutney.
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
27 March 2017