Very tasty and healthy recipes. Goes well as appetizer or as a side dish with noodles or rice.
Preparation time : 10 mts
Cooking time : 15 mts
Serves : 2 people
- Extra Firm Tofu
- 2 tsp Tomato Sauce
- 2 tsp Chilli Garlic Sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp Soya sauce
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1/4 cup Green Pepper cut in to cubes
- 1/4 cup Onion cut in to cubes
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes cut in to cubes
- Line any plate with paper towel, place tofu over it and top it with another set of paper towel, put some plate or any weight over it and leave for it for 20 mts.
- Take tomato sauce in a bowl, then add chilli garlic sauce, black pepper, soya sauce, salt to taste, sugar to taste, vinegar and mix well.
- Now add chopped veggies and tofu cubes and marinate for 30 mts.
- Arrange tofu and veggies one by one in to skewers.
- Heat skillet on a medium heat, coat with some oil and place skewers and roast nicely form all the sides.
- Serve with chilli sauce or fried noodles or soup!
- Use extra firm tofu only and make sure to drain water nicely from it.
- You may also saute all these in to skillet without using skewers.
- Choose any sauce of your choice.