Sweet potato is mostly eaten during fasting. It is vary a nutritious as it contains fibers and antioxidants. Generally we make sweet recipe of ratalyache kap. But today let’s make crispy, crunchy and hot ratalyache kap. A nice variation for your fasting. Enjoy.
- 1 medium size Sweet potato
- Red chili powder
- Rock salt
- Table salt
- 1/2 cup Varai flour
- Take sweet potato. Wash it really good with water.
- As sweet potato turns black quickly after cutting, you need to speed up the process.
- Make thin and even slices of sweet potato. You can peel it if you want.
- Add some oil on slices and coat them really good with oil. So that sweet potato slices won’t turn black.
- Sprinkle red chili powder. Sprinkle rock salt.
- Add a little table salt. As rock salt contains salt, don’t add much table salt.
- Coat the slices with spices really good from all sides.
- Take varai flour. For that blend varai coarse in a blender. Add salt to taste and mix well.
- Coat the slices wit varai flour really good from all sides.
- You can deep fry the slices if you want.
- Heat up a pan on medium heat. Add a little oil on it.
- Arrange the slices on the pan. Add some more oil on the slices.
- Shallow fry the slices until they become crispy and get deep golden color from both sides.
- After frying for about 5 minutes, flip over.
- Fry for about 4-5 minutes from another side too.
- Transfer into a serving dish.
- Ratalyache kap are already.
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
22 February 2017