Preparation time : 5 mts
Cooking time : 8 mts
Serves : 4 people
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- pinch of hing
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp Raw peanuts
- 2 tbsp Daliya
- 10 to 15 Curry Leaves
- 3 to 4 Green Chillies
- 1 tsp powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cashew nuts
- 3 cups Thin Poha
- Take 2 tsp oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
- Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, green chillies and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, hing, cashew nuts, peanuts, mix well and microwave for 1 minute.
- Add daliya and again cook for 1 minute.
- Add poha, mix well and microwave for 3 minutes stiring after every one minute.
- Add salt and powdered sugar, mix well. Poha Chivda is ready!
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
Ashwini vispute :
18 October 2014
Hi Madhura, I am currently in Germany. I can not see your video recipe. Because of the music its not allowing to show the video in this country.
thanks for giving me advise :
11 October 2014
26 April 2014
Hi Madhura, Thanks for such a simple recipe. I tried it but the chivda has turned out to be little hard to chew. Please suggest how to make it soft.
30 October 2013
Thanks Madhura ,I made it & it was awesome chivda.
20 October 2013
loved it if microwave is not to used then should we roast the poha befor in some oil or use it as it is thnx