This one is makes such an easy and quick snack for kids. Jaggery/gudh being rich in iron and peanut is an excellent source of protein helps to fill the calories that kids loose all the time :)
- 1 cup Roasted unsalted peanut powder
- 1/2 cup grated jaggery/ gudh/ gul
- 1 tbsp mix dryfruit powder
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp clarified butter / ghee
- Take roasted peanut powder in to a bowl.
- In that add grated jaggery, dry fruit powder, cardamom powder and mix.
- Now add tbsp of ghee and start to mix everything by hand.
- The mixture should come together like chapati dough.
- Roll in to small lemon size balls.
- Garnish with raisin, pistachios or your favorite topping!
- Click here for the link of how to make roasted peanut powder at home?
- Use brown sugar or powdered sugar to replace jaggery.
- If gudh is not too soft, then put the grated gudh in microwave for 30 to 40 seconds or till it gets soft.