This one is makes such an easy and quick snack for kids. Jaggery/gudh being rich in iron and peanut is an excellent source of protein helps to fill the calories that kids loose all the time :)
- 1 cup Roasted unsalted peanut powder
- 1/2 cup grated jaggery/ gudh/ gul
- 1 tbsp mix dryfruit powder
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp clarified butter / ghee
- Take roasted peanut powder in to a bowl.
- In that add grated jaggery, dry fruit powder, cardamom powder and mix.
- Now add tbsp of ghee and start to mix everything by hand.
- The mixture should come together like chapati dough.
- Roll in to small lemon size balls.
- Garnish with raisin, pistachios or your favorite topping!
- Click here for the link of how to make roasted peanut powder at home?
- Use brown sugar or powdered sugar to replace jaggery.
- If gudh is not too soft, then put the grated gudh in microwave for 30 to 40 seconds or till it gets soft.
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
25 June 2015
tasty and good looking peanut ladoo.