This mouthwatering pav bhaji is a staple snack of Maharashtra. This is very easy to make and lifesaver for busy mothers and housewives who are always looking for quick and delicious meal for family
- Boiled and mashed vegetables
- 2 Big onions finely chopped
- 2 Tomatoes Finley chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 4 tsp Pav bhaji masala
- Salt to taste
- Oil 4 tsp
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat oil in a pan. Once oil is hot add onions and fry till it gets slight golden color. Add ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell from ginger garlic goes away.
- Then add tomatoes and cook till it gets fully mashed up. For this cook it covered for 3 to 4 mts.
- Now add pavbhaji masala and red chilli powder and saute till oil starts loosing out from the spices.
- Add mashed vegetables, sprinkle some salt, add water if required.
- Cover and cook for 5 mts
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Not Available Related Recipe !