Paneer roll is another kids’ tiffin special recipe. Kids mostly love paneer. So do try it and get lots love from them. Do not forget to like, comment, share and subscribe.
- 125 gm Paneer
- 2 tbsp grated Carrot
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 1/3 tsp Roasted cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp Chat masala
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- 4 Bread slices
- Take paneer and crumble it with hands.
- Add grated carrot.
- You can add veggies of your choice like finely chopped capsicum of different colour, onion, tomato etc.
- Add coriander leaves, roasted cumin powder, chat masala and black pepper powder.
- You can add lemon juice or amchur powder or black salt instead of chat masala.
- If your kids like hot, then you can add red chilli powder or finely chopped green chili too.
- Mix well. Paneer stuffing is already.
- Take bread slices and remove their edges. You can keep the edges if you want.
- Flatten the bread with rolling pin. Flatten it as much as possible.
- Take paneer stuffing and make oval shape ball. You can add boiled potato for binding.
- Put it on bread and begin to roll.
- Apply a little water at the edges and seal them.
- Heat up pan on medium heat.
- Apply butter to rolls and put buttered side on the pan.
- Spread butter to other side as well.
- Keep the rolls rolling continuously.
- Roast the rolls until those get nice golden colour from all sides.
- Turn off the gas and paneer rolls are already.
- Transfer the rolls on cooling rack or jail for making fulka or naan and let them cool down.
- Pack rolls in tiffin when these cool down.
- You can make 4-5 rolls from 125 gm paneer depending on size of bread.
- If you pack hot paneer rolls in tiffin, these may become soggy or chewy. So let the rolls cool down a little and then pack.